The Nokia 701 features a 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology which, Nokia says, makes it “the brightest smartphone screen to date”. The Nokia 701 also features a 1GHz processor and an 8-megapixel camera as well as NFC. It will be available in steel dark, silver light, amethyst violet and white and will retail at around €290 (US$418) before local taxes or operator subsidies.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups