The Finnish phone-maker’s flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Qi wireless charging technology and NFC.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability