The Finnish phone-maker’s flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Qi wireless charging technology and NFC.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system