The Finnish phone-maker’s flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Qi wireless charging technology and NFC.
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions