The Porsche Design P’9981 by BlackBerry is a ‘restricted edition’ leather and stainless steel-clad designer handset announced in October 2011 that retails at US$2,000. The device was referred to as the R47 and the Bold 9980 during its development.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API