The Porsche Design P’9981 by BlackBerry is a ‘restricted edition’ leather and stainless steel-clad designer handset announced in October 2011 that retails at US$2,000. The device was referred to as the R47 and the Bold 9980 during its development.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain