The Porsche Design P’9981 by BlackBerry is a ‘restricted edition’ leather and stainless steel-clad designer handset announced in October 2011 that retails at US$2,000. The device was referred to as the R47 and the Bold 9980 during its development.
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap
- Walmart cancelled in-aisle self-checkout project due to high levels of shopper theft
- Kroger launches payments, offers and rewards app for iOS and Android
- Tesco lets customers use Siri to check their bank balance
- CaixaBank rolls out facial recognition ATMs